Health Benefits of Apples
1. Helps in Digestion
2. Prevents Cancer
3. Keeps the Gut Healthy
4. Helps in blood formation
5. Provide Strength
6. Helps in Managing Diabetes
7. Maintains Oral Health
8. Prevents Alzheimer’s and Parkinson’s disease
9. Helps in Asthma
10. Keeps the Heart Healthy
11. Helps in Rheumatism Treatment
12. Improves Vision
13. Helps in Healthy weight loss
14. Keeps the Skin Healthy
15. Ward off hemorrhoids
16. Stop Gallstones formation & Helps in removing them.
17. Keeps Bones Healthy
18. Boost Immune System
19. Prevents Hair Fall
20. Keeps Skin Healthy & Hydrated
Quick tips to serve
Well, the best time to eat apples is in morning empty stomach. This boosts your metabolism and also maintains your bowel movements. But, you can eat them practically anytime you wish.
- You can add apples with your oatmeal. Prepare your oatmeal and add slices of apples to them.
- A very simple and nutritional dish is to eat apple slices with peanut butter.
- If you don’t like peanut butter then go with your Nutella. You can also pair up your apple slices with Nutella and enjoy the chocolate taste.
- This one is a sweet dish now. You can go for a salted caramel apple. Melt the caramel and dip the apple in it covering it with caramel. Add a pinch of salt to it for a delicious taste.
100g serving of Apple gives: